Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sprint Mobile Plan Discounts, at the moment ^^

     Let's face it, the only reason any of us choose Sprint as our mobile carrier is because they offer some great discounts and also great plans at a great price.  It certainly isn't for their horrendous customer service and definitely not for the poor coverage and lack of 4G.  Anyhow, enough bagging on Sprint and on to why I continue to use them.

     I recently lost my 25% discount, which was based on being an employee of a discounted credit union.  I didn't work for that credit union but was able to get the discount by simply calling them up.  I lost my discount because I finally upgraded my phone after many years to, what else, an iPhone 5.  Sprint has gotten wise with their discounts and are now requiring proof of eligibility when you upgrade your phone or renew your contract.  Since I don't work for the credit union, any longer (Wink Wink), I'm no longer eligible for that discount.  You get the point.  So below is what I found that is currently available by simply using your AIM/AOL (America on Line) or affiliated University email address.  Update: There is also a 25% discount for Farmers Agents and for Waste Management (WM) employees.  You basically get 15 - 25% off your existing plan!

     To get the discount simply go to Sprint.com and click on the link at the very bottom of the page under the heading "I want to", that is really hard to find, that says "Get an employee discount".  You can try my embedded link too, I hope it save you some time.  After you click on the link enter your AOL/AIM address in the format as Me@aim.com and then choose the company your are affiliated with (Wink again) from the drop down box that appears on the next page.  You can also put in a university address (Alumni address - Wink Wink) try any .edu address you might have.  See below my snapshots of the discounts and companies for which discounts are offered.  After making your selection you will be sent an email with a link that takes you to the discount page.  Just follow Sprints instructions from there.

     I hope this works out for you as well as it did for me.  It sure is nice to work at a University these days and get 18% off my entire Sprint bill.








No comments:

Post a Comment